FOOTBALL HIGHLIGHTS

">h?v=17LunxZUKD4">

Thursday, September 16, 2010


This week Ferris state had a great week of Practice. You could tell that we didn’t take the win to the head we got back on the field and got our minds ready to go to Ohio and show up and dominate. We have a lot of weapons on offense that we have not even used yet one of them being myself, so this might be the week we bring them all out. This also was a special week for me because my little girl (Liliana) turned one year old today so tonight I will be taking her out for a nice dinner to celebrate. I cannot believe that a Year has already came and gone, Life moves fast that is why you have to take advantage of every opportunity the Lord places in front of you so you can look back and say I did everything I could to be the best I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment